A 25-year veteran of commercial real estate, Jeff Ridenour joined Martin Commercial Properties as an Associate in Brokerage Services in 2012.
Previously with a local commercial real estate firm, Jeff is an experienced provider of professional representation and advisory services for tenants, landlords, buyers, sellers and investors of commercial real estate. His expertise in new business development, sales and contract negotiation provide Martin clients with unsurpassed service.
Over the past five years, Jeff has negotiated over 750,000 square feet in lease and sale transactions totaling over $40 Million. A sampling of key transactions includes:
- NAR: National Association of REALTORS®
- MAR: Michigan Association of REALTORS®
- CBOR: Commercial Board of REALTORS®
- MiCAR: Michigan Commercial Alliance of REALTORS®
- CPIX: Commercial Properties Information Exchange
- East Lansing Rotary Club, Member
- BNI Leads Group, Member
- Greater Lansing Progressive Commercial Brokers Group, Member
- Knights of Columbus, Member
- Boy Scout Troop 77 DeWitt, Assistant Scout Master
- Michigan State University, Mechanical Engineering