- BBQ Land
- Captial Cardiology
- Disability Network Capital Area
- Ernst & Young
- Hometown Childcare
- Lally Group, PC
- Lansing Community College
- M3 Group
- Physicians Anesthesia Services
- Public Affairs Associates
- Sparrow Medical Group
- Sparrow Hospital Association
- Spartan Sports Network
- Tesa Tape, Inc.
- The State News
- Pulmonary & Critical Care Consultants
- Vertafore, Inc.
The real property development process is a key component in the long-term success of many businesses. Providing a working environment specifically designed and built to serve an owner or tenant’s space need in a timely and cost effective manner is the goal of Martin Property Development. By objectively listening to our clients to understand their needs, Martin Property Development will continue to prove itself a leader in the project management and development field, and provide state-of-the- art service and solutions.
Jason Brunette is the Director of Project Management for Martin Property Development. He has been with the company since 2015 and is highly regarded in the field of project management. Jason has extensive experience in project management, construction management and move management for both owner’s and occupiers of commercial real estate.
Prior to his affiliation with Martin Property Development, Jason was a project manager with CBRE, Inc. out of Atlanta, Georgia. He was responsible for managing construction projects on behalf of clients across the Southeast and Southwest such as Ernst & Young, McKesson and Shaw Industries Group, Inc. His experience has created a strong foundation for budgeting, scheduling and overall project management of commercial construction and development projects.
- Jason has managed over 30 projects across 16 states totaling approximately 700,000 square feet of tenant buildouts for Ernst & Young in their Central, Southeast, and Southwest regions. Notable projects with EY include:
- 113,000 SF – Occupied Renovation – Dallas, TX
- 93,000 SF – New Office Buildout – Alpharetta, GA
- 53,000 SF – Office Restack – Charlotte, NC
- 38,000 SF – New Office Buildout – Chicago, IL
- 37,000 SF – Office Restack – Detroit, MI
- Served as dedicated project manager for Shaw Industries Group managing plant renovations and expansions for their real estate group.
- Owner’s representative for Tesa Tape, Inc. for a 50,000 SF expansion and renovation of their manufacturing facility in Sparta, MI.
- Owner’s representative for Sparrow Hospital Association managing numerous projects for the Sparrow facilities group.
- Owner’s representative for the M3 Group renovating an old church from the late 1800’s and turning into their new office headquarters.
- Move Manager for Transamerica responsible for the planning and execution of a corporate relocation for 2,800 employees in one weekend.
Professional Accreditations And Licenses
- State of Michigan Residential Builders’ License
- OSHA 30 Hour – Construction Safety & Health
- B.S. Physics, Furman University
- Master of Civil Engineering – Specialization in Construction Engineering and Management, North Carolina State University