Cutler Martin joined Martin Commercial Properties in late-2018. Cutler brings fresh energy and new perspectives on business and operations to the company. His primary focus is on investment services and business development, specializing in the analysis of opportunities to be leveraged for maximum benefit to investors. Utilizing a pro-active and research based methodology, Cutler identifies emerging opportunities across the country through the study of predictive impacts by changing variables on commercial real estate landscapes.
Cutler is a graduate of the Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan. He earned his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and played four years of varsity hockey, earning three Academic All-Big Ten selections.
- CCIM Candidate
- BA: University of Michigan; Stephen M. Ross School of Business
Volunteer Work / Achievements
- 3-time Academic All-Big Ten Conference selection
- Habitat for Humanity (Project volunteer)
- Motts Children’s Hospital (Volunteer)
- UofM – Mock Rock Fundraiser
- Special Olympics Polar Plunge