Chris Buck serves as the Senior Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer for Martin Commercial Properties in East Lansing. Chris spent nearly 25 years serving multiple roles with Enterprise Holdings (Enterprise, Alamo and National Car Rental) including Regional Vice President for Michigan for nine years. As Regional Vice President, he earned national accolades for excellence in a variety of disciplines.
In 2013 Chris established CJBuck Consulting, a firm designed to provide hands-on training for established small businesses. At the same time, Chris began volunteering for the Meridian Township Economic Development Corporation, where he served the board chair from 2015 to 2017. In September 2017, Chris was hired as the first Economic Development Director for Meridian Township where he successfully courted business development projects meant to drive vibrancy in the region. Chris currently hosts a podcast – Michigan Reimagined — to highlight the many people and organizations driving passion and economic sustainability throughout Michigan.
In his role at Martin Commercial Properties, Chris will tell you the mission is the same — to drive new tenants into empty buildings to make our state more vibrant for us all.
- Podcast Host “Michigan Reimagined”
- Co-Host of TDL Networking
- Greater Lansing Capital Commercial Connections Board Member
- Meridian Township Economic Development Corporation, Board Chair: 2014 – 2017
- Lansing Symphony Orchestra Board Member: 2008 -2017
- United Way Campaign Chair: 1999 – 2013
- Gettysburg College, Bachelor of Arts : 1990