- 3001 Orchard Vista, LLC
- 5555 Glenwood Hills, LLC
- Bridge Pointe Office Equities, LLC
- Crown Development Corporation
- Gates Prime Commercial Group
- Johnson Controls International
- KPMG, LLP
- McKesson Corporation
- Merrill Lynch | Bank of America
- PRGX USA, Inc.
- Rockwell Automation
In his role as Office Advisor with Martin Commercial Properties, Blake Rosekrans focuses on the specialized needs of office occupiers and property owners. His in-depth knowledge of the West Michigan market allows him to deliver the most effective real estate solutions for his clients. Supported by industry-leading forecasting and market research tools and backed by a proprietary database and marketing and research capabilities, Blake helps clients make strategic and informed decisions that align with their real estate goals and objectives.
He is presently working with office investor clients on asset analysis, competition analysis, prospect profiles, pricing strategies and property marketing, as well as office occupier clients on property analysis, renewal strategy, comparative analysis, option development and occupancy cost reduction.
Before joining Martin, Blake spent eight years with a global sports brand where he focused on developing strategic partnerships, implementing brand strategy and marketing initiatives.
- NAR: National Association of REALTORS®
- MAR: Michigan Association of REALTORS®
- CAR: Commercial Alliance of REALTORS®
- CPIX: Commercial Properties Information Exchange
- M.S.U. Alumni Association, West Michigan Spartans |Board Member
- Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce Special Events Committee
- GRACC Center for Community Leadership, Emerging Leaders (2014)
- Michigan State University, BA; College of Communication Arts & Sciences