Beverly Rowell joined Martin Commercial Properties in 1997 as a Marketing Assistant. Her exceptional enthusiasm, attention to detail and dedication, as well as her organizational skills, are strengths she brings to the company and each of the valued clients we represent.
Beverly’s knowledge and understanding of ”green” building practices and principles, as evidenced by her certification as a LEED® Accredited Professional, provides valuable input promoting a whoIe-building approach to sustainability by recognizing performance in five key areas of human and environmental health: sustainable site development, water savings, energy efficiency, materials selection and indoor environmental quality.
As a project manager to the global corporate services, sales and leasing departments, Beverly Rowell works with numerous sales professionals facilitating all details and marketing relating to a deal cycle, such as proposals, marketing materials, lease preparation, marketing plans and budgets, advertising campaigns and monthly written client communication and reporting. She is well versed in legal document preparation and review. In addition, she works as a liaison in the Asset Services Department.
As a LEED® Accredited Professional and involvement in the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), Beverly’s knowledge and understanding of sustainability lends itself well to counseling employees and clients on how best to transition their investment product green and attract new quality tenants who share the same sustainability initiatives.
- 2013 Martin Commercial Properties “Spotlight Award” Recipient
- LEED® AP BD+C: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional Specializing in Building Design and Construction (2010 – Present)
- LEED® AP: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (2008)
- U.S. Green Building Council Member
- U.S. Green Building Council, Heart of Michigan Branch Steering Committee Member
- Phi Theta Kappa Alumni
- Ronald McDonald House of Mid-Michigan
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life Team Co-Captain (2007-2009)
- Habitat for Humanity
- Michigan Real Estate Sales Fundamentals, Holloway’s Institute, Inc.
- LEED® AP BD+C, Green Business Certification Institute
- LEED® AP, Green Building Certification Institute
- Northwood University, BA; Business Management
- Lansing Community College, AA, Business Administration
- Michigan State University, The Deming System of Profound Knowledge®
- Continuous Improvement, Capital Quality Initiative (CQI)
- Management Certificate, Lansing Community College