- Baryames Development, LLC
- Covington Realty Partners
- Edson’s, LLC
- Flatirons Associates
- Hacker Land Company
- Jolly Oak, LLC
- LTG Haslett, LLC
- Marcorr Properties, LLC
- Mercantile Bank
- Paul Fata & Sons, LLC
- R&D Hannah Plaza, LLC
- R&D Okemos Retail, LLC
- South Cedar Distributors
- Belcan Corp.
- LA Insurance, Inc.
- Lansing Jaycees
- MacSweeney, Inc. dba Great Clips Lansing
- Marco’s Pizza
- Paint’n Party, LLC dba Painting with a Twist
- Retail Therapy, Inc.
- Trinity Industries, Inc. dba Pro-Tec
- Volunteers of America –PACE Operations
Amy Richter-Perkins focuses on servicing the unique needs of retail property owners and users. With over fifteen years of experience in leasing, sales, property management and marketing, combined with her extensive knowledge of Martin’s unique marketing platform and resources, Amy successfully analyzes client needs and implements strategies to achieve their real estate objectives.
As a Senior Associate with the retail team, Amy is responsible for new business development, commercial/retail sales, retail tenant site selection and leasing a current portfolio of over one million square feet of commercial, restaurant and shopping center space in the greater Lansing area.
Before joining Martin Commercial Properties in 2008, Amy was the Manager of Marketing and Sales with an East Lansing-based property management/ development company. Prior to her development company tenure, Amy worked in the accounting field for over seven years.
- MAR: Michigan Association of Realtors®
- NAR: National Association of Realtors®
- CBOR: Michigan Commercial Board of Realtors®
- ICSC: International Council of Shopping Centers
- WCR: Women’s Council of Realtors®
- Michigan Regional CREW: Commercial Real Estate Woman
- Sponsorship Committee Co-Chair 2006-2008
- Golf Committee Co-Chair 2006/2007
- AAS, Business Management/Accounting – Davenport University
- Special Olympics Polar Plunge (2019 – Top Fundraising Team)
- City of East Lansing DDA Public Policy and Market Development Committee
- Lansing Old Town Commercial Association Economic Restructuring Committee, 2014
- East Lansing Relay for Life, 2010 – Present
- Relay Committee/Activities Chair, 2013
- CBRE Cares – Team Captain 2012/13
- Lansing Community College Foundation Scholarship Allocations Committee, 2008-11
- Lansing Jaycees, 2011-13